A Home inspection will allow you to:
• Describe observable major defects which arequire repair.
• Make an educated decision before buying.
• Learn about the condition of the property, maintenance and repairs needed.
• Confidently negotiate a fair purchase agreement.
• Move into the home you want.
Very informative and explained everything. His report was detailed. I am confident in his knowledge and experience. I learned a lot for being a first-time home buyer. I will recommend him to anyone.
When we hired Kimball we expressed immediate concerns over the roof of the property we were purchasing as we didn’t feel it was replaced properly after the previous homeowners had fire damage. Kimball assured us that with his “experience and expertise” there should be no reason to worry about the repaired roof. Fast forward to a year later: LDR is currently telling me that my roof has been leaking into the insulation for over a year now, causing mold growth and leakage into my electrical panel. Save yourself time and money and hire someone else.
My Daughter purchased her first home and we used Kimball for the Inspection. He was detailed, thorough and explained everything! Very professional and knowledgeable! Would highly recommend!